Saturday, February 25, 2012

Part 6 2007: More Mexico and Magic :)

We headed back out to Epcot for our ADR at San Angel Inn at 6:45. We got there pretty much with no time to spare and sat right down. We both had nachos for appetizer, Rob had the Plato Mexicano which was steak, enchilada and flauta while I tried Polla a las Rajas which was chicken served over different veggies like onions, all different kinds of peppers with chorizo and cheese. I have to say, Mexico holds a special place in my heart. It is the BEST pavilion in all of World Showcase and we are WS fiends when it comes to eating! (After dessert guess where we headed?? For a second run on Gran Fiesta Tour!)

We slowly made our way through Mexico, holding hands. I did I mention that I loooooove the Mexico pavilion??!! I don’t really remember actually going on any rides at this point BUT we walked around Epcot until just before Illuminations started. Rob was beat tonight and even though I could have really stayed up to all hours he had been good to me when I was exhausted so we took it slow. I wish I lived in one of the villages in World Showcase and just casually stroll around Epcot whenever I wanted- don’t you? A thunderstorm had begun to roll in and I have to say the sky looked awesome! We took some pictures of our own and then found a photopass photog to snaps some pictures while the sky was looking amazing.

When we made it back to the hotel the storm had literally broke and it was pouring. We were lucky enough to have a quick jog to our room and stayed up talking and looking through the pictures on our cameras for a few more hours before calling it a night. We had made it through Animal Kingdom once again, and yet still had some leftover attractions to see! We had also returned to our favorite World Showcase restaurant and as you will see by the time this trip ended we had been to 7 of 11 countries!

The next day, since we had very few things on the list for MK to accomplish and it was just a gorgeous morning we decided to go for a swim at CBR before we even ate breakfast. We swam for about an hour and a half then spent a little while on the Martinique beach before heading back to our room to get ready for the day in the park. And there was ANOTHER towel animal waiting for us in the window! I was so excited! Anyhow, I got all cleaned up first because I really enjoyed heading into OPR for a nice stroll instead of sitting around the room waiting like I had the first couple days. 

No comments :

Post a Comment