Christmastime on Main Street! (:
Monday, November 28, 2011
Discovery Island is a wonderful and fun part of this park with something for everyone including attractions, dining, and shopping!
- Tree of Life! Take some time to walk the Discovery Island trails right in front of the tree since you will find birds, monkeys, and other adorable animals living in habitats here and snap some pics and look for hidden animals in the tree
- Inside the Tree of Life is the fun 3D attraction "It's Tough to Be a Bug!"
- Shopping can be found on either side of the walkway when you are walking up to the tree with a nice selection of park and resort merchandise and a nice escape on hot days
- My favorite place to grab a quick bite in Animal Kingdom is Flame Tree BBQ which you fan find here as well as Pizzafari
- Also be sure to check the daily times guide for info on Character Meet & Greets here!
Sunday, November 27, 2011
This pic is one of those reasons that you should *never* delete pictures before you get home and get to look at them. Sure its blurry (my husband and I played around with turning the flash off while taking pics of the lights) but it is one of my favorite Disney pictures ever.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
On our first trip to Disney World we came home with over 1000 pictures. At the time I chalked it up to the wonder of it all but now we almost always come home with 100 pictures per day. I think the best anyone can do to get amazing pics in this digital world is to bring a big memory card and keep on snapping! Some of my most favorite pics are the ones that are unplanned like this one my (now) husband took of me as we were walking to the castle. The color is so bright and every time I look at it I just want to embark on a new Disney adventure! ♥
Our first day we didn't get into the park until about 4pm and slowly walked around in awe until it was time for dinner at Akershus! Afterwards we got our bearings in the dream that is Epcot. The next day was straight to Magic Kingdom and the Share a Dream Come True was the first parade I ever saw in Disney World! No one puts on a show like Disney! ♥
Monday, November 21, 2011
This pic was in my signature on the Passporter forums for a LONG time.
I used to always write in Trebuchet font in a color blue very close to stitch's fur as a matter of fact.
And while I'm being completely random my username is almost always myrapunzal which Disney friends always think is a newer Tangled reference but is actually in reference to a song from one of my favorites: Dave Matthews Band.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
My first trip was in January 2006.
My first Disney Park was Epcot.
My first pictures ever were of Spaceship Earth.
& I used Photoshop to make this black & white save for the wand decorations (inspired by a pic I saw at Disney so I can't take full credit for the idea).