When you enter Magic Kingdom part you have stepped back in time to a lighter time filled with happy songs and horse drawn carriages. As you walk up the street you will be delighted by great places to shop, dine, and stop for a bit of coffee.
- City Hall which houses guest relations for the park and the Lost & Found
- Harmony Barber Shop (popular for children's first haircuts)
- Chamber of Commerce shop which also houses Package Pickup
- Emporium (SHOPPING!!)
- Entertainment via various singers and other streetmosphere
- Character Dining locations at Cinderella's Royal Table and The Crystal Palace (here you meet Winnie the Pooh characters while you dine). Both are sit down restaurants and require reservations.
- Tony's Town Square Restaurant (modeled after Tony's from Lady & the Tramp) is another sit down dining location on Main St.
- The Plaza Restaurant and Casey's Corner offer great quick stop dining locations (and their is an Ice Cream Parlor adjacent to the Plaza)
- Main Street Bakery by Starbucks for all your caffeination needs!
When you reach the hub by the state of Walt and Mickey you will find yourself again in a different world. Here you can follow your heart and your feet into the 5 magical worlds of wonder that make up the Magic Kingdom!
One of the only attractions to be found here (besides the Walt Disney World Railroad) is the Character Meet & Greets house in the Times Square Theater (just as you enter on the right). Here you can meet Mickey mouse himself via one line and the Disney Storybook Princesses via another (you should note the princess line is usually substantially longer and when I was here I met Aurora, Cinderella, and Belle)!