Often crowded but worth working your way through there is beauty to take in all around, once you are done taking in and taking pictures of the grandeur of the pavilion there is still plenty to do!
- Reflections of China CircleVision Film Screening
- House of the Whispering Willows featuring a small scale replica of the Qin Terra Cotta Soldiers
- Joy of Tea (drink kiosk)
- Nine Dragons restaurant (for sit down meals)
- Lotus Blossum Cafe (for quick service meals)
- House of Good Fortune and Good Fortune Shopping stops
- Live Entertainment during the day from the Jeweled Dragon Acrobats