Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies from Downtown Disney’s Ghiradelli Shop
Who doesn't love stopping to visit Ghiradelli's Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop in Downtown Disney?
When I was looking for a new recipe for classic chocolate chip cookies I came across this one on AllEars.net and decided to give it a whirl- it is now my go to Chocolate Chip cookie recipe! :]
2¼ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
¾ cup sugar
¾ cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
11 ounce bag of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
4. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
5. Stir in nuts and Double Chocolate Chips (I did not add nuts when I made these).
6. Drop tablespoon of dough per cookie onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake at 375°F for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes, then pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy! :]
Store leftovers in... oh who am I kidding you won't have any leftovers! ;]